30 years ago today | Football Forums

Tip180 Football Site Forums All Sports Forum Football Forum Premier League 30 years ago today | Football Forums

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  invalid@example.com (FranniesTache) 3 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The worst football disaster in this country happened, i know the families have asked for the whats/hows not to be discussed but i think it’s important we all pause for thought for those 96 that went to a game of football and never came home.

I know many on here are younger so probably don’t remember watching it but i can tell you it was utterly horrendous to see unfold live on TV (especially as i had a friend who went, and i had no idea if he was ok at the time).

This account will be difficult reading for some (i’m not going to lie it brought a tear to the eye) but i think it’s important for people to read so they can understand the horror of what happened.

Gary Burns: survivor – Hillsborough Football Disaster

Today is no day for point scoring or trolling, it’s a day for remembrance, RIP to the 96, and thoughts with their families.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar